Author Topic: GasNatural  (Read 785 times)

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
GasNatural
« on: April 24, 2018, 16:22. »
Thought I would post this just in case anyone is interested in taking up their offer. Excuse all the scribble on the documents.

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Gas Natural
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 09:12. »
Hate them with a passion.

They have recklessnessly dug up roads, left pavements in poor condition, broken water pipes and not effected good repair and generally made a mess

Its all well documented on this forum
BeachLife

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
GasNatural
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 09:52. »
I’ve got to say from what I’ve seen down on Novamar they’ve done a decent job with the pavements and roads Rich.
All our internal roads and pavements are owned by the community, maybe, and I’m only assuming this, our administration laid down strict standards for how they had to operate
Just to add that all the neighbours who had central heating installed have been absolutely delighted with the difference it has made to their homes

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
GasNatural
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 18:18. »
They are doing a few gas installations where we are, including us, just looking forward to not having the worry of gas bottles running out half way through a shower. Plus it will be a great benefit in the winter with the central heating we had installed a few years ago.

Neighbors that have already had gas installed are also happy with their work. Guess it helps having the president live down the same road.