Author Topic: Altomar 1  (Read 969 times)

Offline Pewster

Altomar 1
« on: May 01, 2018, 11:17. »
That's where we've bought and more than happy with the property and location, so now down to the practicalities !

Would love to hear from any of you on that actual urbanisation with regards to internet and t.v options ( don't want a dish ) , obviously having read through various previous posts, signal reliability seems to differ from provider to provider and from location to location, so a more localised opinion on the options would be much appreciated from anybody actually on Altomar 1.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
Altomar 1
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 11:20. »
Welcome to Altomar One. Sorry I can't help you with your question as we have a dish from GATV.
Dave

Offline Pewster

Altomar 1
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 11:23. »
Never mind Baggie ;)

Thanks for the reply !

Bluenose ;)

Offline Annette

Altomar 1
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 21:07. »
I'm on Altomar 1. Some years ago had a dish installed by GATV so not too much help I'm afraid. It's worked well though.
About 2years ago I went to them for Internet and was told that they couldn't supply via cable to properties  to the left of the road down to the pool . It would have meant another antenna on the roof and more cable. I don't know if the situation has changed.
I have holiday use internet from Grannet by cable.

Offline Up the iron

Altomar 1
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 12:11. »
Hi Pewster, bought on Altomar 1 in 2000. Ive used Grannet for Wifi and TV for as long as I can remember. Never had a problem.

Offline Pewster

Altomar 1
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 15:12. »
Cheers all, most helpful !