Author Topic: Whatever happened to customer service  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Lolabunny

Whatever happened to customer service
« on: February 08, 2017, 18:00. »

Called in La Piedra this morning for a 'quick' cup of coffee. Went to the bar to order and told to sit down and we would get served. Waited 10 minutes, no service!! Three ladies who work at Medical centre came in and were immediately served!! So, I explained to waiter that we were in a rush and could we just have two coffees. His response was ' I only have one pair of hands', in a not so pleasant way. So I cancelled the coffee, told him his attitude was not good, and left.  We live in GA and so like to support local businesses, especially during winter months when it is so quiet. Well, here is one place that will not receive any of our euros in the future. It is so very easy to lose custom when there is no customer care.

Offline Chris C

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 21:52. »
Whenever I've been in they're always very pleasant. An English lady serving and Spanish lady in kitchen. Always found them polite and a good service.

Offline Lolabunny

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 10:28. »

I did say that it was a male member of staff, I can only comment on what happened to us. It's a shame the ladies were not on duty yesterday.

Offline Keith and Jen

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 17:56. »
You'll be pleased to know that Tuttie's international kitchen next door has just opened after the winter break - excellent food and service. Very handy if you have been put off by the attitude of the La Piedra staff or the noise in there.

Keith
Experience is what you get just after you need it.

Offline Lolabunny

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 19:07. »

Many thanks Keith. Good to know Tutties are open now, will definitely be popping in.