Author Topic: el Hatsikidee  (Read 6671 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
el Hatsikidee
« on: February 19, 2015, 14:14. »
Looks like being another great addition to GA opening on 1st March

http://www.elhatsikidee.com/

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
el Hatsikidee
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 14:22. »
Will give them a try, for sure, good to see young people having a go.

Are they moving in to the Cocinarte unit, do you know?

Michael.
Mike and Jane Hopper

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
el Hatsikidee
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 14:39. »
Not sure Michael, they sent me the link to their page on Facebook this morning........the couple who own it played a big part in Tres Besos for the last seven or eight years, so a very good pedigree

Regards all

John
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 14:47. by John Hannon »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline denandrose

el Hatsikidee
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 14:49. »
Yes you are correct Michael, it is the old Cocinarte place.
Must admit the ham and eggs look appealing !
and Yes John Peter and Miranda were co owners of Tres Besos.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
el Hatsikidee
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 14:54. »
Off topic denandrose, but are you following Marta's (Fricando's) travels on Facebook.
She is an amazing photographer and has been posting some brilliant pictures of their travels

Regards all

John

Offline denandrose

el Hatsikidee
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 15:48. »
Not fans of Facebook John, but yes Marta had some great photos, she told us it was her real passion.
We often wonder how they are and miss their lovely Italian food. Thank God for La Paletta  ;)
Not very happy that their old place may be another Get Fresh, not really my taste.
The new place opening soon that was Ruby's, ex Destinations, is looking good, hopefully another nice restaurant to spend some eating time in. ;D
Rose.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
el Hatsikidee
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 15:58. »
I kept away from Facebook for years Rose despite lots of "friend requests"..........then I took the plunge!!
I don't accept friend requests from people I don't know, you get quite a lot of those, I've found it very informative and friendly. 
Marta's very good and sells quite a lot of her images, wish I was half as good. Like me she posts quite lot of photographs of what she's been doing and three or four times a week we comment on each other's work.
Like you we miss Fricando's
Dave Bulls been posting on Facebook a few pictures of the work taking place at Ruby's........it's a full refurb, looks like everything was knocked down.
Got to say that eating out in GA is getting better by the month!!

Regards all

John

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
el Hatsikidee
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 20:08. »
Hello john, is that where the cocinarte used to be next to the Chinese restaurant.
Regards
Dave

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
el Hatsikidee
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 20:12. »
That's it Dave, just round the corner from Consum

Regards all

John

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
el Hatsikidee
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 20:46. »
Thanks john,
I will give it a go when I'm over
Regards
Dave

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
el Hatsikidee
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2015, 21:08. »
I kept away from Facebook for years Rose despite lots of "friend requests"..........then I took the plunge!!
I don't accept friend requests from people I don't know, you get quite a lot of those, I've found it very informative and friendly. 
Marta's very good and sells quite a lot of her images, wish I was half as good. Like me she posts quite lot of photographs of what she's been doing and three or four times a week we comment on each other's work.
Like you we miss Fricando's
Dave Bulls been posting on Facebook a few pictures of the work taking place at Ruby's........it's a full refurb, looks like everything was knocked down.
Got to say that eating out in GA is getting better by the month!!

Regards all

John
It would be nice to see Daves pics of the new bar on Altomar 2 on here, we've been wondering how it looks and we don't do Facebook.

Offline Lesue

el Hatsikidee
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 17:47. »
I was just passing the new el Hatsikidee Restaurant (next door to Gran Mundo) so I took some pics of the place. Sounded like there is still some work going on inside.

Offline Up the iron

el Hatsikidee
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2015, 11:54. »
Hi Den and rose, hope your well. Whats changing at Rubys?

Offline denandrose

el Hatsikidee
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 17:42. »
New owners at Ruby's. It will now be more restaurant than bar, but it will have a lounge area with settees etc. The inside has changed quite a lot with a glass wall separating the lounge area from the restaurant. The new owners are really making an effort, it does look really good inside now.

Offline Up the iron

el Hatsikidee
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2015, 12:15. »
Hello all, where has Kev gone from Rubys?