Author Topic: GA Restaurants & Bars  (Read 4334 times)

Offline Lesue

GA Restaurants & Bars
« on: January 14, 2015, 11:29. »
From other posts I have read it looks as though Tres Besos is opening 1st Feb, La Paletta 20th Feb and Sandhills probably 1st March. Great news, good to see that the quiet winter months will soon be coming to a close and busy summer times on the horizon.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 11:42. by Admin »

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
GA Restaurants
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 11:38. »
Morning Les, Get Fresh will be open after their holidays on the 11th February.

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
GA Restaurants & Bars
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 11:17. »
Im out at the end of this month - So no change from over Christmas ?  With Get Fresh closed also even less choice
BeachLife

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
GA Restaurants & Bars
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 12:51. »
We are flying out later today Rich, there are a couple of different restaurants we are going to try, I'll post an update
Great to see you posting on here by the way

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline denandrose

GA Restaurants & Bars
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 14:19. »
As stated on the other forum, La Paletta will be open on Tuesday 20th Jan, not Feb. Look out for their Sunday Lunch on 1st Feb. proceeds to the Easy Horse Care Rescue Centre.
There are a few Restaurants that do stay open all year, Dragon 2, Gran Mundo in G.A. Centre, the Patagonia in Sierrra Mar Square has also been open except for a couple of days at Christmas and New Year. A Tu Gusto has also been open although reduced hours in the week at the moment, still open late Friday and Saturday. I'm sure there must have been more but these are the ones we have visited most recently.

Offline Lesue

GA Restaurants & Bars
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 10:29. »
I am reliably informed that the El Rincon Restaurant (next to the bowls club) is now open again. Work on the new british-style carvary restaurant on the opposite side of the road to El Rincon is continuing. I will try and get some more info about when it will be open for business.

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
GA Restaurants & Bars
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 11:42. »
We had been led to believe that The Belfry will be opening in March  :)

Offline Lesue

GA Restaurants & Bars
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 16:21. »
Re The Belfry, I just found this poster on the old Plaza, I don´t know if they are still looking for staff.