Author Topic: Bridge Repairs?  (Read 5482 times)

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Bridge Repairs?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 10:23. »
If people are getting genuinely stressed over a slip road being temporarily closed then they maybe better off staying at home.As this is a forum i assumed that we all as members have a view or opinion which we can express freely within the rules . A bit like the golf course this thread should never have got off the ground.
They dont like it up em !

Offline dleafy

• Supreme Member
Bridge Repairs?
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 12:37. »
As someone who has never been to Gran Alacant and who will be arriving at around midnight...if I arrived at the bridge to find that it was closed, it could cause me real problems.

Now that I'm aware that there may potentially be a problem with the bridge being closed, I can plan an alternative route should it be required.

I therefore think that this thread....for me...and hopefully others, has been very worthwhile. I understand that to someone who has been before and knows their way around, this must seem like a pointless thread, but for those of us who haven't, it's not.

In the kingdom of the blind....the one eyed man is King!

Cheers

Davy !!!

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
Bridge Repairs?
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 06:22. »
.. . A bit like the golf course this thread should never have got off the ground.
I thought the whole point of a bridge WAS to get off the ground. ;)

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Bridge Repairs?
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2016, 17:12. »
As someone who has never been to Gran Alacant and who will be arriving at around midnight...if I arrived at the bridge to find that it was closed, it could cause me real problems.

Now that I'm aware that there may potentially be a problem with the bridge being closed, I can plan an alternative route should it be required.

I therefore think that this thread....for me...and hopefully others, has been very worthwhile. I understand that to someone who has been before and knows their way around, this must seem like a pointless thread, but for those of us who haven't, it's not.

In the kingdom of the blind....the one eyed man is King!

Cheers

Davy !!!

Well said, there are some smug people on here who assume everyone knows an alternative route at 1am, even when you've never been here before. And then you have to find your villa on Ave Belgica

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Bridge Repairs?
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2016, 19:35. »
Absolutely hilarious at least use the right words , i may be many things but smug im not.
They dont like it up em !

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Bridge Repairs?
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2016, 19:54. »
Getting personal now .... this thread is closed !!