Author Topic: Amenities  (Read 1754 times)

Offline kh511

Amenities
« on: March 30, 2016, 00:23. »
Hey everyone,

Myself, husband and family are moving to Gran Alacant in May, we are coming out in april to sort peices out, but I know water, gas and electic all need to be turned on i suppose, who can i talk to about getting everything up and running

thank you

katie

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
Amenities
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 09:03. »
Hi Katie

Most of it you can do yourself but if you need any help go and see Isabel and Sylvie in MASA Square http://fab-consulting.com/ they are brilliant. Good luck with your move!

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Amenities
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 09:07. »
When we bought 14 years ago our solicitor had a pack that we filled all the forms in and she then sent them to the relevant people ,this was a new build though don't know how it works on a move into an existing property . You could call iberdrolra the electricity company they speak English number is on their website . The water company is aguaest levante I think from memory they also have a website . Gas I am not sure of as don't have it .
Telephone TV and Internet easiest are Gran Alacant TV or Grannet both have websites
Hope that helps

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
Amenities
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 11:40. »
Rosa is the girl for the job in my opinion, and your NIE's, car etc too... rosa@rosahelps.com - 646141903

Offline Chris C

Amenities
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 16:22. »
Susana de la rosa dealt with my purchase and all utilities, suma, tax returns and everything for me. would highly recommend her and she speaks fluent English. Her email is solicitor@spanish-legal.com and her office is opposite the market at Altomar

Offline kh511

Amenities
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 16:24. »
thank you so much everyone been a great help, next question does anyone know of any proeprty rentals we need one for 4 days in april

Offline Gemstone

• Supreme Member
Amenities
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 17:42. »
alicanteholidayvillas.com will probably find you something.