Author Topic: Easyjet  (Read 959 times)

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Easyjet
« on: November 03, 2016, 10:00. »
I booked my Easyjet summer flights this morning.  I pretty much got them as soon as they came out (6.40 a.m.), flying from Southend.  I have just looked at prices again and the total has gone up £420!!!   Even at the price I paid they were still more expensive than Ryanair and Jet2 from Stansted. Southend is such a lovely small airport and so convenient for us but it always seems to be more expensive!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
Easyjet
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 07:15. »
How many have you bought or did you buy the whole plane? It's similar down here at Southampton with FlyBe. Close and convenient but you pay through the nose. Much cheaper to drive to Gatwick and pay for parking as well.

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Easyjet
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 08:00. »
3 flights!!   The price seems to have stabilised now.   Abso ridiculous. On the Easyjet Facebook page a guy was furious. He and his friend were booking separately for a stag do, at exactly the same time, quite a few flights each. One of them got near to the end and got an error message and re-tried and his flights had rocketed up £100's but he had to go through with booking so they would all be on same flight.  Me and my friends and families come out here in August and waited for easyjet summer flights but as 2 of them left it too late (by and hour) one family is now flying Ryanair and the other Jet2 from Stansted. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II