Author Topic: Car tax  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Maria Jones

Car tax
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 14:36. »
Hi Ron,it only took a couple of days and they only give you 2 days to pay.

Offline Ron l

Car tax
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 14:48. »
Thanks Maria

Offline mikehoward

Car tax
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2020, 12:18. »
Hi Ron, I'm in the same situation, emailed last Thursday and still no reply. Have you had a response?  Perhaps they're inundated. Mike

Offline Ron l

Car tax
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2020, 12:09. »
Payment through the City Council website could be made until September 1.
  The procedure to make the payment now is as follows.
  They must send an email to the address rentas1@santapola.es and attach the details of the vehicle for which they wish to make the payment and they will generate a new payment document and explain where and how they can pay the vehicle tax.
This is the message I got from the council today, sent the info off at around 11-00 o’clock, so will see when or if I get a reply

Offline Ron l

Car tax
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2020, 12:20. »
Just got this Good Morning:

I inform you that the voluntary payment period for Vehicle Tax ended on 09/01/2020.
As of that date, the management no longer corresponds to the City Council, but to SUMA (Organism of the Diputación de Alicante), so in order to make the payment, you have to contact said Organism, by email: oficina.santapola@suma.es

a greeting

Offline Alan

Car tax
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2020, 13:49. »
Despite the very prompt and helpful response by Maria to my initial enquiry, I didn't actually manage to send an email to SUMA, oficina .santapola@suma.es, until 5:48 pm yesterday. This morning at 07:11 am, I received a response and have now paid the tax. All in all a surprisingly simple process.

Offline Ron l

Car tax
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2020, 14:41. »
I have sent an email 3 times now, another one today at 12 noon but have as yet not received an answer

Offline mikehoward

Car tax
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2020, 16:11. »
Hi,  don't know what order they answer the e-mails in but I got a response at 8:00 this morning, 11 days after the original request.
Two mails one with the documentation, which you need as it contains the reference details on your bill, the other the link to the SUMA payment site. As others have said very simple and quick and only a €3 fine. I provided name/address/NIE number and car reg.

Offline Alan

Car tax
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2020, 21:06. »
Flipping heck, 11 days. I must have struck lucky, hope for Ron yet though.

Offline Ron l

Car tax
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2020, 16:49. »
Yes all ok now I had a €6-80 Fine so pleased at end of day. Did take longer than I thought it would

Offline Maria Jones

Car tax
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2020, 20:45. »
I'm glad you have had it sorted Ron,I don't know when we will be able to come out again.We are really missing GA.