Author Topic: Security Steel sheet metal.  (Read 739 times)

Offline Pete R

Security Steel sheet metal.
« on: July 31, 2020, 17:28. »
Hi all,
I’m in gran alacant and looking for recommendations to provide cut steel sheets to add some privacy to my property gates please, supply only with my dimensions given.
Can anyone help please?

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 19:22. »
Hello Peter,

Unless your insistent on steel I would try aluminium; it's lighter, probably cheaper and requires much less maintenance. Also "aluminium carpenters" are much easier to find locally.

I would recommend either Brinas who advertise in the GAA, contact Jose or Cerrajeria Mateu in Altet opposite the tobacconist.

Jose at Brinas speaks good English but I've found their prices are getting a bit expensive, Mateu don't speak any English but with drawings, dimensions and the usual gesticulations you'll get there. Their prices are very good - they double glazed all my windows last year. Sometimes you're lucky to catch them open and they may shut for a good while in the summer.

Good luck
Dave

Offline Pete R

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 18:03. »
Thanks a lot Dave you’ve been very helpful.

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 22:47. »
They are open for business and taking calls

I spoke to their excellent English speaking receptionist (Jess) who arranged a service visit for me for my new double glazing - I had a sticking catch, fixed the next day

+34 608 425 454
BeachLife

Offline Pete R

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 23:25. »
Thank you, I’ll give her a call, cheers!