Author Topic: New FB group to request better services in Gran Alacant.  (Read 971 times)

Offline Pingu

New FB group to request better services in Gran Alacant.
« on: December 18, 2017, 12:06. »
For those interested, a new Facebook group called Gran Alacant es Santa Pola? has been created to try and unite voices in an effort to put pressure on the Ayuntamiento de Santa Pola to take note of the many deficiencies there are in Gran Alacant. (eg. chaotic/tiny Post Office, no new school - despite promises, lack of or badly placed rubbish bins, etc.) Although the group is mainly in Spanish, Facebook does provide a translation tool and there are people (like myself) who are willing to help with translations.  The more people join and voice their opinions the better the chances that the Ayuntamiento de Santa Pola will take notice. This group is not and will not be connected to any political party.

The link to the group is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1846267378719512/?fref=gc&dti=1846267378719512&hc_location=ufi

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas  :)

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 12:21. »
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 00:05. »
Unfortunately not using Facebook - i (perhaps) just dont get it
BeachLife

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 01:22. »
Give it a go, like you I avoided it like the plague for years, my nieces and nephews persuaded me to give it a go as a means of staying in touch, it’s great.
You tailor it to your needs, there is wealth of information about GA, residents pages, business pages, what’s on.
There are also  pages for chat about our area, with lots of very informative posts and advice given to those with questions

Regards all

John

PS Murphy has a page for his travel reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 01:24. by John H »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."