Author Topic: Is it chilly?  (Read 1190 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Is it chilly?
« on: December 05, 2017, 09:05. »
I’m just sat here watching the sun coming up on a lovely clear morning, I’ve just checked the weather forecast and noticed that at the moment it’s warmer here on The Yorkshire Coast than it is in GA!!

Regards all

John 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Is it chilly?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 09:27. »
I noticed that John, don't suppose it will last though, an artic blast due in the UK.

Offline lesandtony

Is it chilly?
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 09:47. »
This was at 4-30 Sunday afternoon at Jamming on the harbour .  Not too shabby but cold when sun goes down . 

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Is it chilly?
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 11:57. »
This was at 4-30 Sunday afternoon at Jamming on the harbour .  Not too shabby but cold when sun goes down .

We were also at the port on Sunday-was a lovely day.  We left yesterday, which was also lovely.   Have to say Saturday there was a very cold wind tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Chris C

Is it chilly?
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 13:25. »
I couldn’t believe it when I looked on my iPhone weather app this morning. At 7am it was 7 degrees where I was in Derby and 3 degrees in Alicante.... how’s that work then!!!???

Mind you did show that it was going to get up to about 20 degrees in Alicante on fri which isn’t bad at all

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Is it chilly?
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 21:03. »
It's supposed to be 1 degree here overnight ! Chilly is an understatement, and gas is €16.99

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk