Author Topic: Lost property  (Read 634 times)

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Lost property
« on: September 05, 2022, 18:33. »
Hi just got back from a week in GA with  4 lovely grandchildren, would you believe it the youngest granddaughter left her I Pad in the Sercurity tray and we never realised until we were on the plane, we have contacted lost and found and they have got it ( what a relief) .
I’m just wondering if anyone was coming back too the Uk in the near future and lived around the Essex / London area don’t mind going further if need be.
And If it was possible to collect from the last property office in Alicante airport and bring it back for me.
If there is someone please let me know and we can sort out where and when it can be collected.

Thanks in advance
Steve

Offline Block 509

Lost property
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 21:07. »
Hi Steve, we are out 19th til 29th Sept and could collect and bring back, if no one else can. I live in Hoddesdon. Our return flight to Stansted arrives at 15.55.
If we are needed let me know
Cheers Bob

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Lost property
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 12:45. »
Hi Bob thank you so much for your offer, if you can PM me you email address I will get my son in law to contact you with all the information,
Regards
Steve

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Lost property
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 19:08. »
Hi Bob hope your enjoying your break, I just want to say thank you so much for picking my granddaughters I pad up from the lost property office she left in the airport. I know my son-in-law has been messaging you regarding this.
Not sure who will collect it from you .
But I know my granddaughter is over the moon.

Thanks again
Steve

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Lost property
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 18:44. »
I would like to say a great big thank you to Janet and Bob for picking up my granddaughters I pad from the lost property office in Alicante airport, after a hectic week in GA with 4 grandchildren, we left it in airport security.
I managed to  collect from Janet today and now we have a very happy granddaughter. Hope to bump into them when we are out again soon, I owe them both a large drink each.

Thanks
Steve