Author Topic: Alicante Airport  (Read 555 times)

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Alicante Airport
« on: July 01, 2022, 11:36. »
Flew back to Stansted from Alicante airport yesterday morning, went quickly through security and gate opened promptly, we went onto the stairs to the ground level to await a bus to transfer us to plain and there we stood for about an hour in the heat, got on plane about forty minutes after it's listed departure time, pilot said they would be making up time and we travelled at a fair higher speed than normal, arrived at Stansted about half an hour late, no delays at security.

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
Alicante Airport
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 17:39. »
I've never had any problems with security at ALC. They seem a lot more chilled than at BHX but of course this is Spain isn't it.

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Alicante Airport
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 21:00. »
Yes, we've never experienced  problems at Alicante's security and we've never experienced any hold ups due to no longer being part of the EU , only difference is having Passport stamped and that's quick . Was a lot of people going through passport control at Stansted when we returned to the UK yesterday,walked miles up and down the taped off lanes they create to control people, was only today we remembered we'd booked Fast Track security, DOH!

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
Alicante Airport
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2022, 14:36. »

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
Alicante Airport
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2022, 10:18. »
Last time I flew in we were waved straight through the passport gates to the 'passport stamping' booth. Very quick. I've never had a security delay flying either in or out of Alicante (famous last words).