Author Topic: Aldi  (Read 495 times)

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Aldi
« on: June 23, 2022, 16:12. »
Hi All I believe the new Aldi opened yesterday, what was it like was it busy and what about traffic etc, not out until august. Is it  better than going to GA supermarkets
/ d they have a good selection of items ?
I looks like there is going to be a large roundabout in that area the way the road is being set out
Thanks

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Aldi
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 19:34. »
Flying out Saturday evening so if no one answers the questions by then I can on Sunday for you. As heading there for my first shop.

Offline MikeandPat41

Aldi
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 22:01. »
We went yesterday,it wasn’t too busy. Plenty variety of goods to choose from including a bakery. The bonus yesterday was if you spent 25 euro you got a goody bag containing washing up liquid Three packets of tomato sauce and large packet of pasta.I didn’t buy much because I was flying home today. I will shop there when we return because it’s 5 mins walk from our house.

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Aldi
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 16:46. »
Was there a lot more traffic around the area we only live about 5min , just wondering if the small roads were being used to access it

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Aldi
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 19:30. »
Went in for a few bits yesterday, wasn't busy, driven past it several times, no congestion, think Lidls will see a reduction in trade, I'm not sure from what I see at the new Aldi's whether it's product range as any better than Lidls, I don't think it is.

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Aldi
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2022, 08:35. »
Shopped at the new Aldi's a couple of times but have gone back to Lidls, not so impressed with Aldi's product range