Author Topic: Plumber  (Read 739 times)

Offline SueB

Plumber
« on: June 14, 2022, 20:26. »
We are coming over to Spain in 12 days time but we have been forewarned that we do not have any running water in the apartment. My husband is going to see if he can rectify the problem but if not can anyone recommend a plumber please along with contact details?

Thank you.

Sue

Offline burchd

Plumber
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 22:08. »
http://www.fontaneriamarcomas.com/EN/localizacionin.htm

They are in El Altet, superb service and very reasonable,they speak good English if that helps.
 Marco Mas

Offline SueB

Plumber
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 23:16. »
Thank you so much for your reply.  I have made a note of the telephone number.  Fingers crossed my husband will be able to do something but if not we obviously need to act quickly.

Thanks once again.

Sue

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
Plumber
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 09:20. »
Just checking you have considered the obvious... That you actually turned off the water in the street and forgot, or maybe someone else did for some reason?

Offline SueB

Plumber
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 14:23. »
We certainly have not switched anything off in the street but it is certainly something to check when we get over.  We only found out about our lack of water because we had workmen in the other week and they needed some so I imagine that they checked this but maybe not. It would be nice to think that that is the only cause. Thank you for the suggestion.

Offline lesandtony

Plumber
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 09:21. »
Marco Mas in El Altet. Brilliant