Author Topic: SPTH form  (Read 817 times)

Offline Stuart159

SPTH form
« on: February 08, 2022, 12:56. »
Hello, I’m travelling from UK to GA and then after five nights flying onto Lanzarote. Does anyone know if one SPTH form cover both destinations or do I need to complete a second form before leaving Alicante?

Offline TRIDENT

SPTH form
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 20:36. »
On the form you need to fill in the flight number and seat number also the country which you travel from .This info will be different on your second trip.

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
SPTH form
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 21:35. »
Agree with Trident the form requires flight details but more importantly where you will be staying during your time in Spain, I don’t recall that the form allows multiple flights and destinations. In all fairness the form is so easy to complete I wouldn’t stress about it.

Offline Stuart159

SPTH form
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 19:48. »
Thank you, not stressing at all, as you say the form is simple to fill out.

Offline Stuart159

SPTH form
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 13:37. »
Update. No SPTH form needed. No passport stamps or electronic passport scan  on leaving Alicante or entering Lanzarote, makes sense it’s an internal transit. However, no exit stamp or electronic scan when leaving Lanzarote. Passport scanned on return to UK.

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
SPTH form
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2022, 14:50. »
If you only have an entry stamp into Spain and no exit stamp to show when you left their territory that may cause problems with the 90/180 rule in the future. Keep a copy of your boarding pass showing when you left Lanzarote with your passport.

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
SPTH form
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 19:19. »
Good news re flying to the Spanish islands, not being able to find out anything about it put us off a trip from Alicante to Ibiza by plane. I filled in SPTH locators for me and my wife for our months visit to GA last October, we had a few nights in Benidorm and on the form ticked the box that our address in GA wasn't our only destination, was expecting a lot of questions about our other destination but there was nothing.

Offline Stuart159

SPTH form
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2022, 13:20. »
Blue and White stripes. Quite right. It will appear that I’ve never left Spain. Boarding passes will be useless, I’ve got boarding passes for flights I’ve never travelled on. Since the passport stamping began I’ve never noticed any of the Border Guardia studying previous stamps, and some of the ones I’ve got are so faded you can’t read them. However, it’s an excuse to have a weekend away to get an exit stamp, me thinks.