Author Topic: PARTY'S OVER Thousands of Brits cancel Benidorm holidays due to new Spain rules  (Read 3079 times)

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
I’ve heard some people have had issues as the last vaccine jab you have must be within 270 days unless you’ve had booster, some hadn’t had the booster so weren’t eligible to enter Spain as vaccinations exemption expired

Offline NickiH

That's interesting having to attach your covid vaccination passport to the SPTH form, is that new ? As I haven't had to do that previously.

Yes that must be different as filled ours out yesterday and they didn’t ask for anything covid pass related but saw there was something which said add DCC’s and wasn’t sure what that was so I just added all 6 QR codes for both myself and my husband. Presumed that was what they were asking for. Interestingly I just went into the locator app on my phone so didn’t have to remeber my login details from last year. Just started a new form.  Again I can’t complete until 48 hours before. Not sure what they are going to ask within 48 hours. I’m assuming have I any covid symptoms.

Offline NickiH

Just thought the app would be easier, maybe I’ll just scrap & do website
Yes all is easier I use that

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
That's interesting having to attach your covid vaccination passport to the SPTH form, is that new ? As I haven't had to do that previously.

Yes that must be different as filled ours out yesterday and they didn’t ask for anything covid pass related but saw there was something which said add DCC’s and wasn’t sure what that was so I just added all 6 QR codes for both myself and my husband. Presumed that was what they were asking for. Interestingly I just went into the locator app on my phone so didn’t have to remeber my login details from last year. Just started a new form.  Again I can’t complete until 48 hours before. Not sure what they are going to ask within 48 hours. I’m assuming have I any covid symptoms.

What’s a locator app ? No wonder people get confused 🤷‍♂️
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 14:50. by wilson »

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
SpTH also have an app