Author Topic: All Sold update  (Read 3208 times)

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
All Sold update
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2021, 14:58. »
Just an update. The sale was completed today. That was really quick from start to finish.

One trip to GA to put the house on the market and the rest done from here in the UK. So from putting it on the market on the market 22nd September. Deposit paid by a cash buyer 10th Oct and sale completed today (full asking price) the 5th Nov.

Derek

That’s quick!! Where was your property Derek , if you don’t mind me asking?

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
All Sold update
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2021, 21:52. »
Hi

4.2B which is down the bottom end of GA. Another house on the same urbanisation sold within 6 days recently. I had two buyers wanting mine which is why it sold at the asking price.

Derek

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
All Sold update
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 08:03. »
Amazing. When I sold mine on Novamar 3 a few years back , it was on the market for a couple of years AND I had to drop the price a bit.

Offline lesandtony

All Sold update
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2021, 10:39. »
Was in an estate agents yesterday and asking how things were going. Said they were desperate for property's as had hardly any for sale. They come on the market and gone next day most with asking price.  Seems everyone wants to work from home now , in the sunshine

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
All Sold update
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2021, 18:23. »
It’s the way forward, get yourself a Peloton and keep fit at the same time.
A friend who has an agency up the coast has been saying the market has turned upwards with price increases across the board for nice properties. The question now is should one offload or hang on for the el Gordo.

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
All Sold update
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2021, 19:06. »
Having received the funds into my UK bank on the 11th November I thought I would give details of how I did it and the costs involved.

sale was handled by Chris Pile of Gran Alacant Properties at 3.5% of the sale price. Full asking price achieved of 124,950 Euros for an Aurora . Solicitor that I used in Spain was Susana de la Rosa Pertusa who is situated just pass the BBVA bank. Her cost was Conveyance 350 Euros plus 200 for the Capital Gains submission. Power of Attorney was given to her which saved me travelling to Spain in order to sign the house over at the Notary. Her cost for this was 180 Euros. All plus VAT. Here in the UK £217 with no VAT for the Power of Attorney. Cambridge Global (money transfer agents) collected the bankers draft from the Solicitors in Spain. Cleared the bankers draft and transferred the money to my UK bank. No fees but exchange rate slightly down at .8434.

Retention being 3,748 Euros and 1100 Euros both amounts will be reclaimed by the Solicitor and paid into my UK bank account.

From deciding to sell up and the transfer required very little effort on my part and with the spanish Solicitor doing it all for me without us having to travel over to spain to sign the house away was really easy and cost effective.

Derek

Offline Maria Jones

All Sold update
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2021, 10:08. »
Thankyou Derek for the advice,we are thinking of selling as well,thinking of asking Frank if he will by the car.

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
All Sold update
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2021, 14:12. »
Maria what type of var do you have for sale ?

Offline Maria Jones

All Sold update
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2021, 15:27. »
It's not for sale at the moment,haven't decided what to do to keep the house or sell as I love GA,my husband isn't very well and I can't leave him alone.The car is a seat ibiza automatic.

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
All Sold update
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2021, 15:39. »
Ok thanks for the reply keep safe

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
All Sold update
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2021, 11:41. »
Maria,I am in similar position, thinking of P.O.A, as I'll health means I can't travel to sign everything, problem is I can't clear my property of personal effects etc, also my Spain solicitor has asked for a photo of my up to date passport, I have photographs mine and emailed it but she said it is not clear enough.
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !

Offline Maria Jones

All Sold update
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2021, 19:39. »
Our neighbours have done POA taken a lot of stuff to the  charity shop and sorted out the house and stayed in the new hotel for the last 2 nights.

Offline masmu

All Sold update
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2021, 22:20. »
Ian you could try scanning your passport rather than taking a photo of it.

We did this with ours and they were clear and acceptable.

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
All Sold update
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2021, 11:26. »
Regret have no scanner, will ask around if it could be done elsewhere.
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !

Offline masmu

All Sold update
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2021, 12:36. »
I have the readdle app on my phone and ipad. It is so handy for taking and storing scans of all sorts of documents.

I am sure it is free to download as well.  Here's the link if you want to check it out.

https://readdle.com/scannerpro