Author Topic: Spth locater form  (Read 273 times)

Offline Paublo

Spth locater form
« on: September 02, 2021, 13:03. »
Just as a bit of advice. Going over to spain tomorrow and have filled out spanish locator form. Got as far as everything validated. No Qr code was received to the email supplied. Rang spth support line and their advise was to start a new location form using my license number instead of passport number. Worked first time. Reason for posting is incase someone finds themselves in same situation. Regards

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
Spth locater form
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 17:27. »
My son, who is flying out today, was having bother with this earlier in the week so I let him see your message, he emailed back saying

Yeah that happened to me but not Dawn hers went straight through, cause I’d started the form back in August you can’t complete before 48hrs prior to departure, if you use the app it doesn’t give you the option to log back into the original application (but shows the details already submitted) needs to be done through website. You get to very end and it tells you data for form has already been submitted and no QR code will be generated. What it actual means is you’ve just wasted 45 minutes go online and log back in 😊

Joined up thinking seems to be missing between the App for the phone and the website.
Mike and Jane Hopper