Author Topic: Mr Bojangles !  (Read 1080 times)

Offline bramleylad

Mr Bojangles !
« on: August 28, 2021, 00:50. »
Is Mr Bojangles the only entertainer in GA just now !!?? everywhere you go he seems to be on !!

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
Mr Bojangles !
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 09:11. »
I think it’s a sign of the hard times of the last 2 years can’t have been a lot of work about entertaining. The American Rock Bar has entertainment on most nights after 8:30 but some are a bit dire in my opinion. The good news is Mr Bojangles is on tonight at 6pm at Rogers aka London Tavern.

Offline bramleylad

Mr Bojangles !
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 12:58. »
Good news if you want to hear "Is this the way to Amarillo " again !! ,been the same act ,/ songs for the last ten years !!

Offline Paublo

Mr Bojangles !
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2021, 19:29. »
The pub in mása square have had some great acts Sunday afternoons from 6pm. Seems to be the only bar making an attempt to entertain. Well worth a try

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
Mr Bojangles !
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2021, 21:39. »
A great evening at Rogers aka London Tavern, Joe Bangles in top form performing to a full house till 9pm when drowned out by the racket from the Rock Bar.
Bramley  lad I was confident after 30 songs you were going to be wrong but Amarillo boomed out just before the the grand finale.
Same time next Saturday!

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
Mr Bojangles !
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 14:11. »
He may sing the same songs etc but that’s what the public wants & they always turn out to see & hear him

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
Mr Bojangles !
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 20:37. »
I for one would rather cut of my own ears. Very poor health and safety record too.

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Mr Bojangles !
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2021, 18:38. »
Tommys bar and Dunbars bar and grill have had many different acts on regularly, Since theyve been able to, they are up the top of the hill

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Mr Bojangles !
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 21:35. »
Not for me personally but I do understand how much people enjoy these kind of nights. My misses enjoys them and I must admit I’ve had some great times at these kind of shows.

Wouldn’t go on my own but if that’s what works for some great enjoy it

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
Mr Bojangles !
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2021, 12:49. »
Joe Bangles must be doing something right as still able to pull a crowd after all these years. We saw a female singer at the Pub last Sunday who was a bit squeaky in my opinion, clearly the diminishing audience felt the same.