Author Topic: Where is this place?  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Phillip

• Supreme Member
  • De cuerdo y loco todos tenemos un poco.
Where is this place?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 19:41. »
The distance from the airport was the first pull for us into GA, as the wife was pregnant and we did not not want to drive that year, (we holidayed and had family in xabia for 10 years)
But I do love GA its just laid back, lovely beach, beautiful city of Alicante 20 mins away. 10 mins from airport...thinking about traveling half a day then driving 2hrs after just's puts me off going any where else.
Phillip

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Where is this place?
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2015, 21:27. »
In total agreement with replies GA must rank as one the best areas on the costa blanca, and we undoubtedly have fared a lot better than some areas which may not recover for a generation with partially built developments now mothballed.The point i was trying to make is that there are always going to be sellers desperate to sell at nearly any price, if i was a buyer now i would be looking to take the opportunity of someone who needs to sell immediately and negotiate a bargain.
They dont like it up em !

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Where is this place?
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2015, 23:33. »
You're absolutely right victor.
The short distance from the airport was definitely a big pull for us but we think it just has everything, and beautifully done too.  Long may we all continue to enjoy it here.