Author Topic: Los Arenenales  (Read 982 times)

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Los Arenenales
« on: August 06, 2021, 09:56. »
Went to Arenales beach this morning, at 09:15 there were no parking spaces left, ended up driving to the very end and turning left and parking a couple of hundred metres along the road.

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
Los Arenenales
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 10:01. »
We had a walk to Arenales and back this morning. Getting busy on the way back at 0800.

Offline TRIDENT

Los Arenenales
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 11:41. »
Yes the Spanish are holidaying at home. Why wouldn't they.  Sun Sea and sangria. We haven't had a holiday in 10 years ,well just one and its continuous.  ;D

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Los Arenenales
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2021, 12:54. »
Pity we can't uproot the UK and tow it into a warmer climate. Yes, why would the Spanish want to holiday abroad.

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
Los Arenenales
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 06:59. »
Bit like the French. Reasonable climate, infinitely varied countryside, good food, lots of campsites. In my travels, it seems that the majority seldom travel outside their borders when holidaying.

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
Los Arenenales
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2021, 09:10. »
Bit like the French. Reasonable climate, infinitely varied countryside, good food, lots of campsites. In my travels, it seems that the majority seldom travel outside their borders when holidaying.
There’s also the cost of travel, most of our reasonably well off Spanish friends have never left Valencia, I’ve seen more of they’re country than they have. Most don’t even have a passport, the issue from what they say is the cost of travel which is perceived only for the wealthy. Travelling to another continent is deemed a once in a lifetime event. I think people of the UK are very lucky that frequent cheap travel became the norm years ago and no where is thought off limits.

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Los Arenenales
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2021, 10:58. »
It’s not just spanish only 38% of Americans have ever owned a passport . I think we brits probably travel most of anyone