Author Topic: When and where ?  (Read 943 times)

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
When and where ?
« on: August 05, 2021, 14:51. »
Hi

If I am flying back 22.15 hours on the Monday when and where can I get the pre departure test done?

Derek

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
When and where ?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 15:11. »
https://www.alicanteholidayvillas.com/corona-virus-information

As you are flying on Monday evening, you would need to go to either Dam Health in Alicante https://www.dam-health.com/es-alicante/  or Eurofins at the Airport https://bit.ly/3ipLxwT
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 15:16. by Alicante Holiday Villas »

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
When and where ?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 17:00. »
Hi Many thanks for your reply. I am a bit confused. Why can't I book a test on the Friday in GA and then take the test Monday morning?

Again thanks

Derek

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
When and where ?
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 19:09. »
Thats just what we did Derek.

Dont leave it to Friday to book though - slots were going on Monday when we booked the Weds prior,

We used the "Family Clinic" next to the old Rogers bar. Pretty efficient €50 each - I understand its a bit cheaper at Salvum but I was really pleased with the service at Family Clinic.

Took the test at noon - given printed certificates and flew home that night
BeachLife

Offline TRIDENT

When and where ?
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 20:55. »
If you have transport IMED at the industrial estate do tests every day including weekends.  40euro for antigen.

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
When and where ?
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2021, 21:46. »
Thats just what we did Derek.

Dont leave it to Friday to book though - slots were going on Monday when we booked the Weds prior,

We used the "Family Clinic" next to the old Rogers bar. Pretty efficient €50 each - I understand its a bit cheaper at Salvum but I was really pleased with the service at Family Clinic.

Took the test at noon - given printed certificates and flew home that night

I've used the Family Clinic twice and have a third booked for a flight a week Sunday. Always found them very good and I think the price is down to €45. I would endorse the "book early" comment. Make sure you take your passport.

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
When and where ?
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2021, 09:47. »
Walk into the doctors surgery at the Masa Square we've got ours booked for next Tuesday, just went in to check the booking was still ok, English speaking receptionist very helpful could likely fit you in.

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
When and where ?
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2021, 15:54. »
Hi Many thanks for your reply. I am a bit confused. Why can't I book a test on the Friday in GA and then take the test Monday morning?

Again thanks

Derek

Hi Derek

Yes you can take it Monday morning, but would suggest you book it ASAP as slots are going fast in all the clinics....

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
When and where ?
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2021, 17:36. »
All sorted as the test booked for the Monday morning. Thanks again.

What do I need form wise to get into Spain and is this easy to do on your phone?

A bit of a nightmare really with so many hoops to jump through.

Derek

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
When and where ?
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2021, 19:11. »
Spanish locator form and proof of double jabs or negative test.

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
When and where ?
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2021, 19:19. »
On the Ryanair website they have the links for the forms you need. Quite impressed with them on that front. You can download copies of your proof of purchase of your day 2 tests as well so they are all in one place so they are with your boarding passes on your phone.  I assume the other airlines are doing the same
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
When and where ?
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2021, 21:29. »
All sorted as the test booked for the Monday morning. Thanks again.

What do I need form wise to get into Spain and is this easy to do on your phone?

A bit of a nightmare really with so many hoops to jump through.

Derek
As the saying goes the first time is the hardest, we found it frustrating, annoying and just downright difficult at times, you also really need to know your way round IT. These new procedures bought back fond memories of trying to enter countries in the Middle East year’s ago with hoops to jump through and no guarantee of being let in.