Author Topic: Aliens in GA ????  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Mike and Kathy Timon

Aliens in GA ????
« on: June 30, 2021, 14:02. »
Now i have your attention
Has anyone have any info. on the sound pulse that is going on 24/7 in GA?
The pulse varies with the sound sounding ON-10 to 12 seconds...OFF 10 to 12 seconds and carries on 24hrs  7 days a week
 I am enquiring about it just out of interest, Mind you if i lived near the source it would really annoy me'
 If you have any ideas please reply.
PS.If it is Aliens don't tell me
Best regards
Mike

Further to the above..

Well it seems there have been lots of views but no replies.
So one last request...If anyone else can hear this sonic pulse (best time to listen is when it's quiet after 11pm) please let me know
Best regards to all.
Mike
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 16:59. by Mike and Kathy Timon »

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Aliens in GA ????
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 16:41. »
I'll listen out when I am there Mike
BeachLife

Offline angieanded

Aliens in GA ????
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 16:04. »
hi mike do you and your good lady hear it do you suffer from tinatus as lots have looked at your post
and no replies

Aliens in GA ????
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 13:16. »
HI Thanks for the reply
I was starting to worry that people thought i was a loony.
 As for the sound, yes we can both hear it but now I think it has always been there but because of covid lockdown
the whole area was so quiet it was spooky after 10pm
Anyway now it is so noisy with cars airplanes motor bikes and people it is very faint but still there.
 I still think it odd that this tone is going non stop and nobody wonders why.
 SO thanks for the reply
Mike.
ps my wife thinks this has becoming an obsession 

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Aliens in GA ????
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 10:40. »
Is it possible that its something from within or around your own house as Ive lived here years and never heard it

Offline Pewster

Aliens in GA ????
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 13:00. »
A specific location as to where in GA you are hearing this mysterious tone may help. I tend to be in most parts at different points, and can’t say I’ve noticed anything personally.

Offline denandrose

Aliens in GA ????
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2021, 16:59. »
Could it be someone’s air con unit you can hear, or a venting system from a nearby restaurant/cafe. We found noises travelled a fair way when it was very quiet.

Aliens in GA ????
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 14:17. »
 Thanks to all who have replied
 To answer the points brought up.
 I live in Brisamar so we are quite high up and the sound seems to come from the direction of the commercial area of gran alacant.
 I can believe the sound may be hard to hear now as we all get back to having a normal life the noise level has gone
 up quite a lot  as i first heard the signal tone after 10pm when it was so quiet due to the curfew and it is quite audible after midnight even now.
 I do not believe it is air con. as I have been an Electrician all my working life and have worked on a/c systems both domestic
and commercial and it is definatly not compressor noise as it is too precise and the tone is there 24/7.
Also my wife can hear it so its not me going bonkers so maybe we will never know and it's not that important just strange
 Anyway thanks again for the reply's
Best regards to all
Mike

Offline loser

Aliens in GA ????
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2021, 11:36. »
Had a similar issue a few years back in an apartment. To me it sounded like a helicopter landing (Woop,Woop). Got the maintenance crew coming and while I was hearing it they didn't. I must have been perceived as a bit crazy, but I persuaded them to come back with an db meter. Turns out the sound was there but on such a low frequency they couldn't hear it but thankfully the db meter picked it up. Culprit was a bad bearing in a fan on a rooftop on the adjacent building. That was what created the resonance I heard. But finding the sound pollution source isn't always easy. Wish you the best of luck

Aliens in GA ????
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2021, 12:27. »
 Thank you
Mike

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
Aliens in GA ????
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2021, 23:39. »
For years in the summer we were woke in the night by the sound of a flute being played.  No amount of looking out the windows could find the culprit. To cut a long story short it was the wind when in a certain strength and direction blew through the outside aircon unit blades when the inverter was on idle. I was hoping it was the Pied Piper.