Author Topic: lets have some good news please  (Read 8411 times)

Offline mushte

• Supreme Member
lets have some good news please
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2021, 19:42. »
  Hi Ian
     Just had an e-mail from Easy Jet to say our flight has been brought forward by a day
     then to say they have change our seats as have changed the plane
     So still hopeful
        mushte

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2021, 12:05. »
good news mushte, hope the flight goes ahead, a little worried that if flight goes ahead & you have not had 2 jabs, that you may have to have the 48 virus clear check which could cost around £100 per person each way. If you or anyone else needs to speak to a real person @ easyjet phone 01617749879 i have had 6 flights cancelled fed up of rebooking on the internet, so they rebooked for me & emailed me confirmation.
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !

Offline NickiH

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2021, 17:57. »
We will have had our second jab by end of April but still don’t hold out a lot of hope for our flight in June. Had 3 cancelled now. With Europe heading into a third wave would be surprised if Spain and the UK keep it out being so close to France and their inept dealing with the vaccination programme. But fingers crossed

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2021, 14:46. »
Seems ok to visit Spain if you’re German but not if you’re Spanish 😀
https://english.elpais.com/economy_and_business/2021-03-22/spain-to-welcome-german-visitors-over-easter-break-despite-restrictions-on-national-tourism.html

There's an old saying "if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got".
With the current virus situation in Germany and the poor level of vaccinations in Germany and The Balearics which are  currently quoting a relitavely low infection level of 43 per 100,000 I reckon they'll be in lockdown again just in time for the May Bank Holiday.
I keep on saying it, we have a long way to go before overseas holidays are a reality.

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2021, 12:07. »
It's good news week.... Irene booked in for 2nd Pfizer jab tomorrow, mine on 30th March !
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2021, 06:59. »
OH & I Have our second jab on Saturday, exactly eight weeks after our first. I'm assuming it's going to be the Pfizer again.