Author Topic: Iberdrola  (Read 982 times)

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
Iberdrola
« on: April 30, 2020, 16:55. »
Have receive long  email from grupo iberdrola but all in Spanish any one had same email & no what it's about
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !

Offline bertdove

• Galactic Member
Iberdrola
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 17:23. »
It's just about how good they are!  If you want the details, just copy it into Google Translate.

Bert

Offline Mallard

Iberdrola
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 20:55. »
I have recieved an email from them today in Spanish but it has an attachment showing the monthly bill.
It headed Aviso de disponibilidad de factura.

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
Iberdrola
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 21:07. »
They do have an actual liberty to produce an electricity bill in Spanish. Why don't they follow the example our electricity companies here in the UK set by producing their bills in English.

Ian I think it is know not no or maybe it is no to the comprehension of those silly Spaniards producing their bills in Spanish.

Derek

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
Iberdrola
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 21:18. »
Here Goes

Hello DEREK VICTOR:

Your electricity bill is now available and you can check it in My Client Area.

Amount: € 29.79

Supply address: Avda POLONIA, 326 GRAN ALACANT

Contract number: 0367588122

Attached you will find the complete invoice.

At Curenergia we have applied the necessary preventive measures to take care of the health of our clients and employees and we continue working to guarantee the best service. For more information on the measures put in place due to the situation caused by COVID-19 click here. Remember that you can manage your contract in a simple and intuitive way both in the Client App and on the website curenergia.es. #ESTEVIRUSLOPARAMOSUNIDOS

If you do not remember your username or password, request them here

Thank you for trusting Curenergía.

A cordial greeting.

Remember that you can manage your invoice whenever you want

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
Iberdrola
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 23:14. »
Bert tried to copy it to Google translate but it won't let me paste it

Offline bertdove

• Galactic Member
Iberdrola
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 23:55. »
"As we have been announcing through our digital channels since this situation began, # StayOnCasa and stay healthy. We will continue to dedicate all our effort and energy to provide you with a safe and reliable supply.

To do this, and since everything started, we launched a series of extraordinary measures:

1 We have strengthened the electricity supply service in hospitals and medical centers in the areas in which we operate. You can discover everything we have achieved, here.

2 We have minimized the scheduled outages due to network improvements so as not to interrupt your day to day.

3 We have implemented teleworking in all possible areas to protect our employees.

4 We have included extraordinary protocols, working as a single team and joining the challenge with the authorities and official state agencies.

5 We have reinforced our digital channels to be able to solve any of your problems or procedures:

I-DE Client Area, accessible from the app or the web
Email: contacto@i-de.es

In addition, in case you have an incident, you have our free telephone number 900 171 171 available every day and at any time, but we ask you, please, to opt for digital channels as much as possible.

You will find this information, detailed and updated, on our website.

Likewise, we recommend you download our i-DE app to take greater control of your consumption in these days that our routines have changed.

If you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thanks for trusting us. Together, we will overcome this situation.

A cordial greeting,
i-DE Smart Grids."

Bert

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
Iberdrola
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2020, 11:02. »
Thanks Bert for translation, I was worried that I may have missed out on an offer, as endesa have an offer of 30% discount if you sign up for it.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Iberdrola
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2020, 13:00. »
Morning Ian, if you've got a smart phone there are some brilliant apps you can put on them that translate what your phone camera is seeing....I was sceptical when I first saw them but they do the job.
On my phone it came preloaded, its accessed through the camera and is a doddle to use.

Any news on a flight home yet?

Regards all

John
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 13:05. by John H »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
Iberdrola
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2020, 17:12. »
Thanks John I only have a basic android tablet, and no very tech minded.  No flights till June so far, have started to buy Christmas presents ! !