Author Topic: He's back..........  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Joe1965

He's back..........
« on: October 16, 2019, 23:05. »
The scam man is back on the scene.
This morning I was inside with the grill locked doing some tyding up when I heard "Hello neighbour" and lo and behold there he was. Red hoody , backpack and a nerve to be proud of. Standing with no shame whatsover in front of me was the scam man who has been seen on and off Gran Alicante over the past 5 years at least.

What a nerve !
I have friends over just now who are staying close by and I asked if they had seen the same man. They said he came to their door and asked if they would "donate" to a charity which he was raising money for. He showed them a form with "neighbour's" donations of 10, 15 or 20 euros which had all the same type of signature (hmm strange).

When he came to mine I was very sure this was the same man who has plagued our area for years scamming people with various ploys.

Be aware folks , reddish hoody top with a back pack. German/Dutch accent and various scam ideas which will test you. Do not give anything. If you can get a picture of him he will no doubt take a hike but I am now one of the many who has witnessed this person close up.
Good luck and be vigilant.

Joe

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
He's back..........
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 12:56. »
He might have been after a slice of birthday cake Joe😉

Have a great day, best wishes for an amazing new year in your life

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Joe1965

He's back..........
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 14:50. »
Hahaha thanks John,

He isn't getting any of that either.

Hope you're enjoying an equally lovely sunny day where you are too.

Regards

Joe