Author Topic: Day of Valencia  (Read 2628 times)

Offline SueB

Day of Valencia
« on: October 05, 2019, 16:18. »
I understand that on the 9th October the Day of Valencia is celebrated in this area so is anyone aware of anything special taking place in Santa Pola?

Sue

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
Day of Valencia
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 22:06. »
Yes they are playing dodge the virus which is a new game that requires people to attend in disguise with their face covered. They also have bring a ruler to measure a distance of 2 metres from other players and must not touch anything otherwise they have to pay a penalty which requires hand washing.

Doesn't sound like my idea of fun so too the jot of others I will stay safe at home!

Derek

Offline Pewster

Day of Valencia
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 22:33. »
I understand that on the 9th October the Day of Valencia is celebrated in this area so is anyone aware of anything special taking place in Santa Pola?

Sue

Your best bet will be to check out the websites for GA Advertiser and the Alicante tourist information etc, there are numerous regional events, it’s also another red day for the national day on the Tuesday. Ignore Derek and his covid obsession and sarcasm, he’s back in the U.K. where it’s obviously a far greater issue.