Author Topic: Mosquitos  (Read 1698 times)

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Mosquitos
« on: September 04, 2019, 21:26. »
Hi when will the mosquitoes go from GA, never in 17 years have I been so bitten inc the wife and grandchildren.
Got some repellent but still bitten any recommendations !!!!

Thanks in advance
Steve

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Mosquitos
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 22:54. »
Its been written about on this forum for ages - It might just be us and how our skin re-acts to Mozzies.

Skin so Soft from Avon Cosmetics (spray) never fails to work for use  - probably no use to you if you are in GA now - but thansk for the tipoff, out tmrw
BeachLife

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Mosquitos
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 11:07. »
It’s not just us soft skin people betting bit it’s eveybody, went to pharmacy all Spainish buy sprays ets, said it’s to do with the stagnant water from the recent storms, all supermarkets are sold out, so make sure you bring some with with. Although nothing seems to stop them !!!,
Have a nice time

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Mosquitos
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 20:04. »
Out at the moment and everyone is complaining, some people have been ravaged by the things, awful. Does seem some people are more attractive to mozzies than others.

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Mosquitos
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 08:53. »
I’ve been here since 1 July and only 1 bite all I’ve used is this, plus taking B1 tablets. I’m normally a magnet for the little buggers but not this year.  I spray the citronella spray on any skin showing and then spray my clothes, seems to be working for me.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 08:55. by Sookie »

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Mosquitos
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 19:13. »
So where do you spray the Nenuco?  I use that all the time but am covered in bites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
Mosquitos
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 19:24. »
We use a roll on called repel from Boots which includes Deet which seems to work well, used it all over the world and it's kept the Mozzies away. Plus we always have a plug in repellent in bedroom on at nights

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Mosquitos
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 23:00. »
So where do you spray the Nenuco?  I use that all the time but am covered in bites?

I don’t spray that just rub that on. Only spray the citronella spray from mercadona. 

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Mosquitos
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 23:17. »

Casa De Valen Med II