Author Topic: Where to place an air condition unit in the bedroom  (Read 684 times)

Offline Teamkruuse

Where to place an air condition unit in the bedroom
« on: August 03, 2019, 07:21. »
Hi guys
Any of you got any experience on where to place an air condition unit in the bedroom
It’s a wall mounted unit we want
Where did you put yours
Good experience appreciated
Cheers  8)

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 11:41. »
It all depends on the size/layout of the bedroom but most people have them on the outside wall to minimise trunking. Units these days are so efficient that position in relation to cooling is immaterial  8)

Offline lesandtony

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 14:38. »
First check whether you have preinstalled pipework for Aircon.  Otherwise I'm with AHV.  Mine are over the internal bedroom doors
  Works fine for us

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 21:34. »
I put our bedroom Aircon  inside unit close to the balcony doors wall ( in fact one end of the inside unit is butted up against the outside wall) so that I didn't have unsightly trunking for the pipes running across the room, you can swivel the vents to direct the air flow and it works fine.

Offline TRIDENT

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 00:21. »
The inside unit is your choice but if you have close neighbours ie a town house the outside unit should be on the roof/ solarium. I remember an urb down near the carabasi having to move all the units and recite them after a agm vote.