Author Topic: Child Seat and Booster Seat  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Pewster

Child Seat and Booster Seat
« on: April 06, 2019, 12:12. »
Hi All,

Got the grandkids coming over in May and need to get a car seat for a four year old, and a booster seat for a seven year old. Was wondering if anybody has any they no longer use that they'd like to sell on, or alternatively any contact to hire a couple for a few days ?

Dave

Offline Angiewheel1

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 17:45. »
Hi All,

Got the grandkids coming over in May and need to get a car seat for a four year old, and a booster seat for a seven year old. Was wondering if anybody has any they no longer use that they'd like to sell on, or alternatively any contact to hire a couple for a few days ?

Dave
Hi
We have 3 booster seats you can borrow one if you have had no luck sorry no car seat however I work in the Horse Care charity shop next to Dialprix and we sometimes get some in so can keep my eye out for you if you want?

Angie

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Offline Pewster

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 12:16. »
That would be great Angie, don’t need them until 20th May , I’m back over in a weeks time so hopefully can get something organised then !

Dave

Offline Angiewheel1

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 14:37. »
OK no problems just let me know in May

Thanks

Angie

Offline Pewster

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 15:59. »
Angie,

Just been to Carrefore in Elche and got a car seat and boosters were cheap as chips so bought one of those as well 👍🏻

Thanks very much for your kind offer though !

Dave

Offline Angiewheel1

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 21:51. »
Angie,

Just been to Carrefore in Elche and got a car seat and boosters were cheap as chips so bought one of those as well

Thanks very much for your kind offer though !

Dave
Dinada I was gonna give it to you but never mind

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 11:31. »
Hi Angie, have you still got a booster seat available, we need one for two weeks from 20th May to 4th June for a nephew and family coming out, I can call to see you in EHC if you tell me what day you are there, we are here until next Friday 17th so could pick it up anytime, many thanks, Michael.
Mike and Jane Hopper

Offline Angiewheel1

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 22:14. »
Hi Angie, have you still got a booster seat available, we need one for two weeks from 20th May to 4th June for a nephew and family coming out, I can call to see you in EHC if you tell me what day you are there, we are here until next Friday 17th so could pick it up anytime, many thanks, Michael.
I have taken two to EHC shop last week and I think there were 4 there too. they are open 10-4 I think they were selling between 3-5€ each if they have all gone I have one you can borrow just let me know. Angie

Offline Angiewheel1

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 22:17. »
I have taken two to EHC shop last week and I think there were 4 there too. they are open 10-4 I think they were selling between 3-5€ each if they have all gone I have one you can borrow just let me know. Angie

I am at the EHC shop tomorrow morning 10-11 if you want to visit to see if any booster seats. ANGIE

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2019, 22:27. »
Hi Angie, sorry, just seeing these messages now, we were actually in EHC yesterday afternoon and asked for you and Keith said you were due in on Thursday and also asked if there were any booster seats available to which the answer was no, regrettably, so as we wanted to buy one (foreseeing an ongoing need in the family for the next number of years) we went ahead and sourced one elsewhere - but thank you for your offer of a loan of one. We will be down in Plaza Mayor anyway tomorrow morning and will call in and say hello, best regards, Michael.
Mike and Jane Hopper

Offline Angiewheel1

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2019, 22:35. »
Hi Angie, sorry, just seeing these messages now, we were actually in EHC yesterday afternoon and asked for you and Keith said you were due in on Thursday and also asked if there were any booster seats available to which the answer was no, regrettably, so as we wanted to buy one (foreseeing an ongoing need in the family for the next number of years) we went ahead and sourced one elsewhere - but thank you for your offer of a loan of one. We will be down in Plaza Mayor anyway tomorrow morning and will call in and say hello, best regards, Michael.
OK no worries I will only be in the shop from 10am until 1130 latest as we have family over atm.  Hopefully see you then,  Angie