Author Topic: X tra Car Hire  (Read 1873 times)

Offline BGat3

X tra Car Hire
« on: March 31, 2015, 00:48. »
Looking at trying Xtra Car Hire for our next short trip over to GA. Has anyone used this Company and have any experiences to share ?.  prices for All Inclusive package seem quite reasonable ?.  Cheers Brian

Offline Stuart159

X tra Car Hire
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 01:34. »
Used them last time I hired, October last year. Will definitely use them again, no hassle with queues, decent cars, simple booking, good prices. No problems. 

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
X tra Car Hire
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 09:51. »
Take a look at the Centauro website.
Regards
Dave

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
X tra Car Hire
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 09:59. »
I use them a lot too although not out of season when the car hire desks are relatively quiet. Using them this evening actually. I find them more expensive but so much less hassle.  By the time i've queued to get on a plane, waited to get off the bloody thing, the last thing I want to do is queue at a car hire window!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Andy L

X tra Car Hire
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 10:26. »
Use them all the time, no waiting at the airport and have even had them drop a car off at our house when we needed one for a few days.

Offline Michael

X tra Car Hire
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 17:44. »
We've use them regularly for 12 years.  Excellent service, reliable and so easy to pick up and drop off.

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
X tra Car Hire
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 20:53. »
I have also used them a few times, using easter for 2weeks very good rate and full for full, no extras , pay what you are quoted ! also my daughter has booked already for sepember,

Offline Phillip

• Supreme Member
  • De cuerdo y loco todos tenemos un poco.
X tra Car Hire
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 22:20. »
 :D Yes also have used xtra. Great service, no hassle with price and the best... no queuing, they drive the car to you and are right there waiting for you.
They also took some of our bags in there car and we followed them straight to the villa.
Our cars where a bit old, but no problem with them and would defo use them again.
Phillip