Author Topic: Easyjet  (Read 975 times)

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Easyjet
« on: November 15, 2018, 09:33. »
Morning.   

Someone mentioned in an earlier thread that the prices were different on the mobile app than they were online on their computer (I think at that time they were cheaper online).  I just booked my flights for September this morning and two of them were 11 euros cheaper each but on the mobile app rather than the laptop (so the other way round).  I was looking at both at the same time, so it is defo. worth checking both if you have them. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
Easyjet
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 12:11. »
i always book on line, no choice really dont understand mobile apps anyway ! !
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !

Offline JB

Easyjet
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 13:50. »
It was on Ryan air that they where more expensive on the app... must check all the others when I ever book next

Also noticed in the past as i often use Sky Scanner to search for prices, if you get directed through Sky Scanner to the website ie Ryan air to book it has been more expensive then booking by going directly to the website.

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
Easyjet
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 15:06. »
I've found it considerably cheaper sometimes to book two separate flights rather than a return flight, paying in euros for the flight back, particularly when the exchange rate was good.

Offline margate john

Easyjet
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 20:25. »
I've come across these differences when booking with Easyjet too.  I've given up trying to work out the best deal, though, as there seem to be an awful lot of "swings and roundabouts" and you can spend most of your life looking for a few quid (or Euros!) less and still not fathom it all out!