Author Topic: It made me laugh  (Read 1012 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
It made me laugh
« on: October 29, 2018, 10:13. »

Thanks for sharing Michelle

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
It made me laugh
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 18:38. »
Very good John.

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
It made me laugh
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 15:14. »
Like it, they forgot the one where they’re half way through serving you and a random person comes up to the till and asks a question,which they stop what they’re doing and yabber on for several minutes totally ignoring your icy stare while your lollies defrost.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
It made me laugh
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 19:14. »
The customers who toss a few things in a trolley and then leave it in the queue at the checkout get me, they then flit around the store picking items up and keep on returning to their trolley to deposit said items, expecting other customers to maintain the trolleys position in the queue!!
I know folk will say it’s childish, but I used to move their trolley to the back of another queue.....no one ever snitched on me, the look on the customers face was unbelievable as was the laughter of other customers in the queue who knew what I’d done.
Mrs H was never amused at my antics

Regards all

John

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
It made me laugh
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 14:00. »
I don't think a lot of Spanish companies embrace the idea of customer service, have heard some appalling stories about the utility companies.

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
It made me laugh
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 17:14. »
The customers who toss a few things in a trolley and then leave it in the queue at the checkout get me, they then flit around the store picking items up and keep on returning to their trolley to deposit said items, expecting other customers to maintain the trolleys position in the queue!!
I know folk will say it’s childish, but I used to move their trolley to the back of another queue.....no one ever snitched on me, the look on the customers face was unbelievable as was the laughter of other customers in the queue who knew what I’d done.
Mrs H was never amused at my antics

Regards all

John

Good skills John, adding to their basket would also be amusing.