Author Topic: dream corner indian restaurant  (Read 5230 times)

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
dream corner indian restaurant
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2016, 22:31. »
So that I don't start another thread - is it just me or does anyone else think that Dream Corner is just a "fast buck" operation ?

I have to question the cleanliness standards. If you go past their building now it looks like they did a runner in New Yrars Eve !

They might have tidied up and got the place looking sharp before they locked the door for three months. It looks really odd with all the "Happy New Year" stencils in the window as we enter March, hope they did a better job of cleaning out / preserving the kitchen before they kicked the door shut !

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 22:33. by Rich and Sue »
BeachLife

Offline bertdove

• Galactic Member
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016, 23:24. »
They did exactly the same last year, but seem to have reopened without a hitch (or food poisoning!)

Bert

Offline Ash

• Supreme Member
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 01:18. »
I must admit Rich
Spending an hour removing the stuff off the window and having a general clear up would not have gone amiss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 08:24. »
There's doing business on the cheap and doing business on the cheap.
To me it just shows a lack of consideration for the area as a whole and other traders in the immediate vicinity
As Rich rightly says it does leave you to question the standards of the areas out of the publics sight

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:45. by John Hannon »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."