Author Topic: This’ll be a winner!!  (Read 2819 times)

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
This’ll be a winner!!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 13:33. »
It's to be hoped that the proposed hotels plan for a shuttle bus to the airport, beach, Alicante etc because there's no chance of a taxi!!!

As Gaveteran says a hotel(s) at the GA Centre would make some sense but I would have thought mainly only for business stopovers and not primarily holiday makers. They will probably make as much progress as the golf course.

Dave

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
This’ll be a winner!!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2018, 14:59. »
i always enjoy your comments, and Jim too and of course you have the right to comment John, same as anyone else and yes a definition of the word resort is somewhere people frequent for holidays. I just think that there is much more living and working, and retirement, going on here than holidaying which is mostly just a couple of months.  The place i was born has holidaymakers going there because of a historical show and the fact that it has a castle but I wouldnt call that a resort either, although it actually does have hotels. We will have to agree to differ on that one, but I don't think a big posh hotel would work here because its not what I would think of or want from a ‘resort’ but maybe thats just what my idea of a resort is.  Could be right about short term, business and proximity to the airport stays though, in which case down the bottom would be more realistic for such as an ibis style hotel.  Interesting post, its got people discussing.
Hazel

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
This’ll be a winner!!
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2018, 07:51. »
Perhaps GA is a last resort.  ;)

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
This’ll be a winner!!
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2018, 11:20. »
 ;)

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
This’ll be a winner!!
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2018, 13:37. »
when these hotels are built i will check in one, then go for a game of golf across from the G.A centre ! !
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !