Author Topic: The Belfry  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Lolabunny

The Belfry
« on: July 29, 2018, 11:53. »

The Belfry is back folks...... with Paul, Michelle, Ruth and the lovely Zac doing what they do best......which is a fantastic job.
Had a wonderful meal there last night, and have to say the fillet steak was just the very best, cooked to perfection. We were two very happy diners, and will be back very soon.  Well done 👍 x

Offline davegreen

The Belfry
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 18:37. »
Hi
Does anyone know when the Belfy will be opening other than Sundays and Wednesdays
Thanks

Offline Chris C

The Belfry
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 22:37. »
Good to hear. My favourite carvery

Offline bobw1956

The Belfry
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 15:07. »
Are they open for Sunday carvery?

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
The Belfry
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 16:52. »
Yes they are open for Sunday carvery - I think the 17th St. Patrick's Day was the first carvery this year. We visited last week with friends and the general opinion was that it was very good.

A bonus was that Mr Bojangles was performing inside The Pub terrace and was quite muted in comparison to his previous act. Good for both those who want to hear him and for those that don't. We'd timed it to leave before he revved up so only heard the start of his routine - the gossip is that the establishments have been told to turn the volume down - but I don't know how much truth there is in that.

Dave

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
The Belfry
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 08:15. »
I think you may be right Dave, since the new year mr jangles has been more low key. We quite enjoy his routine on a sunday but many others dont necessarily want to hear it when enjoying a meal at the other  restaurants and bars. Last summer was quite bad, and whilst he can draw a crowd its not everyone's cup of tea.

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
The Belfry
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 14:06. »
Hi
Does anyone know when the Belfy will be opening other than Sundays and Wednesdays

Every day from 2pm (apart from Thursdays)  8)