Author Topic: Absolutely Disgusting  (Read 1566 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Absolutely Disgusting
« on: June 24, 2018, 09:33. »
With all the much overdue news of late surrounding the shocking effects that plastics are having on marine life can you believe that cretins can leave this amount of trash on the beach
No respect for the environment whatsoever

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 09:55. »
I could hear it from up here in a Monte Y Mar - some sort of “Solstice Party” - I am good with all that but the after effects are shocking as you say.

It’s ok picking it up from the beach but how much got into the water ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BeachLife

Offline Ash

• Supreme Member
Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 11:50. »
John

I’m not surprised at all
It’s called ignorance
You only have to go into any Fast Food outlet after these people to see how they leave it after they leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 17:17. »
I dont think its ignorance because you would have to been living on the moon for the last 2 years not to know about plastic pollution, sadly its the usual flotsam element of society who stick 2 fingers up at everything, the authorities should identify and prosecute the nitwits and serve a 5 year sentence.
They dont like it up em !

Offline Angiewheel1

Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 19:29. »
With all the much overdue news of late surrounding the shocking effects that plastics are having on marine life can you believe that cretins can leave this amount of trash on the beach

Regards all

John

La cantidad de basura que la gente vuelca por las papeleras en todo Gran Alacant es espantosa, ¿son las incapaces de levantar los párpados para poner la basura dentro de las papeleras??  La cantidad de personas que dejan que sus perros mierda por todas partes y no limpiarlo es repugnante, no tienen vergüenza.  En cuanto a las playas no puedo creer que un lío lo que está mal con los seres humanos no importa qué edad, esto es totalmente imperdonable, mira todas las botellas de plástico y bolsas, todo esto lavado al mar, matando a la vida acuática??  Los humanos no son la única vida en la tierra que compartimos este planeta con todos los animales, aves, etc, es hora de que estos volquetes se les enseñó una lección fuerte!

Offline Angiewheel1

Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 19:33. »

Regards all

John

La cantidad de basura que la gente vuelca por las papeleras en todo Gran Alacant es espantosa, ¿son las incapaces de levantar los párpados para poner la basura dentro de las papeleras??  La cantidad de personas que dejan que sus perros mierda por todas partes y no limpiarlo es repugnante, no tienen vergüenza.  En cuanto a las playas no puedo creer que un lío lo que está mal con los seres humanos no importa qué edad, esto es totalmente imperdonable, mira todas las botellas de plástico y bolsas, todo esto lavado al mar, matando a la vida acuática??  Los humanos no son la única vida en la tierra que compartimos este planeta con todos los animales, aves, etc, es hora de que estos volquetes se les enseñó una lección fuerte!

The amount of garbage that people dump in the bins throughout Gran Alacant is appalling, are they unable to lift the lids to put the trash inside the bins?  The number of people who let their dogs shit everywhere and not clean it is disgusting, they have no shame.  As far as the beaches I can't believe that a mess what's wrong with human beings no matter how old, this is totally unforgivable, look at all the plastic bottles and bags, all this washed into the sea, killing the aquatic life??  Humans are not the only life on Earth that we share this planet with all animals, birds, etc, it is time that these tippers were taught a strong lesson!

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 08:01. »
Went to Carabassi beach at midnight on Saturday, huge parties and beach bonfires, was Nit de Foc or I think Night of the Witches , incredible atmosphere , thousands and thousands of people and fires all along the coast, the front was gridlocked with cars. Its a great shame people leave all this crap behind though. Its an annual event.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 10:37. by Admin »

Offline Angiewheel1

Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 08:08. »
I've put a post re this , unfortunately I've put it under Pool Filling, doh!

Can you not go back to it and copy and paste your quote onto here and then copy and cut under the pool filling topic?Angie

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 08:32. »
Thanks Angiewheel1 for the translation - you get so used to the gibberish from Google Translate it's good of you to take the time.
At least there's no tide to speak of in the Med so it would have stayed on the beach. The same rubbish is left after festivals in the UK. Although you do wonder why people can't take it home with them.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 10:45. »
kevinb … I have moved your post to the correct category and renamed the subject. I had to go through quite a convoluted process to do this and have never done it before so thanks to you as I have learned something new today !

Regards,
Les (Admin)

Offline Angiewheel1

Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 17:32. »
There is no tide as such but there are winds that blow plastic bags and other plastics  into the sea..  I also saw a very sad photograph of a small child who had been on a beach sitting down moving sand around as they do and unfortunately there was a lit charcoal.fire which had been covered up by whoever had had a bbq and the poor child got very bad burns to his feet and legs.  I was advised that sand does not put out bonfires on a beach, only water maybe something else for people to learn.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 21:51. »
Sadly every society has an element of selfish morons who couldnt give a monkeys when theyre crapping on someone else's doorstep.They need identifying and said rubbish deposited on there front garden. They would probably get all snow flakey about it and demand compensation for stress.
They dont like it up em !

Offline dleafy

• Supreme Member
Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 20:50. »
Wow...those photos are shocking! I assume there were bins provided?
Some people have no shame.