Author Topic: Pena Grande  (Read 1077 times)

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Pena Grande
« on: May 04, 2018, 19:50. »
Anyone know what's happened to the Pena Grande in Santa Pola, all shut up with local police tape around it's perimeter.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Pena Grande
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 09:05. »
Hi Kevin, if you take a look there’s another thread about this.
Hope all’s well, have a good break mate

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Pena Grande
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 09:08. »
Thanks John, will have a look, must say the weather is wonderful here in GA.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Pena Grande
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 09:14. »
We are out in a couple of weeks for our last visit, the date at the notary has been set in June for our completion of the sale

Regards all

John

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
Pena Grande
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 07:17. »
Almost a year now since we sold. We now have a motorhome so the continent is our oyster. Are you off to look for a place in the Canaries idc, John?

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Pena Grande
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 09:18. »
Hi Tony, no I don’t think we’ll buy again, well not for the foreseeable future
We actually love where we live in England and have quite an active life, that’s one of the reasons why our visits to GA have become less frequent and of shorter duration. The lure of a few hours on the sun lounger disappeared a few years ago.
Mrs H likes a holiday where someone else makes the beds, does the housework and cooking!!
Exploring the Greek Islands, a trip to Australia and the Caribbean are next on the agenda.

Regards all

John

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Pena Grande
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 09:28. »
Almost a year now since we sold. We now have a motorhome so the continent is our oyster. Are you off to look for a place in the Canaries idc, John?
We are Tony after nearly 18 years in the GA area we are selling the remaining properties, we might keep one but who knows,see how it goes. GA has been a challenging area for any business or lettings despite what the eternal optimists would have us believe. The canaries particularly south tenerife is in my opinion the more viable place to spend your money But we might just see how it goes,its a big world out there..
They dont like it up em !