Author Topic: Nosy!!!  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Bunny

Nosy!!!
« on: April 23, 2018, 20:42. »
I am just being very nosy but it is intriguing me as to why all  building has stopped by the doggie park.  Has anyone any idea why? seems very strange, it must be 3 weeks now with no one on site.

Offline dleafy

• Supreme Member
Nosy!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 19:16. »
Very strange this.
When we were looking to buy.....and we change our minds more than our knickers.....that's where we were looking at.
i wonder what's up?

Offline Bunny

Nosy!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 20:49. »
It is strange, and no one seems to know why? wonder if they (Masa) have money problems? Curiosity is killing this cat.lol

Offline dleafy

• Supreme Member
Nosy!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 23:20. »
Hahaha, I’m sure Masa are doing fine. They now won’t lay a brick until they have a sale.
I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation!
I just can’t think of one.

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Nosy!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 09:09. »
Hahaha, I’m sure Masa are doing fine. They now won’t lay a brick until they have a sale.
I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation!
I just can’t think of one.
Back in the late 90s building boom they wouldn't lay a brick even after the sale and you had paid 10% non refund deposit. Myself like numerous others got 3 monthly photos showing an empty field, then they ask for another 30/40 thousand and still little or no progress. It was all stage payments based on trust that the developer wouldn't rip you off. If your twitchy about the current market then you would never have bought back then.
They dont like it up em !

Offline dleafy

• Supreme Member
Nosy!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 11:59. »
I was under the impression that they just built en masses back in the day!
I certainly wouldn’t keep making payments without seeing any progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Maricia

Nosy!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 14:16. »
Drove passed the newly built villas this morning on our way to Lidl, lots of workmen appear to be inside properties finishing off as I understand that a number of properties are due to be handed over soon to owners.

BW

Maricia

Offline Bunny

Nosy!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 16:51. »
Hi Maricia, The properties I am referring to there are no nearly finished villas yet at all.
just a few foundations laid, and the biggest one, no walls as yet. As I mentioned, the houses I am referring to are the ones right next door to the dog park.

Offline Maricia

Nosy!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 19:09. »
Hi Maricia, The properties I am referring to there are no nearly finished villas yet at all.
just a few foundations laid, and the biggest one, no walls as yet. As I mentioned, the houses I am referring to are the ones right next door to the dog park.

Hi Bunny,

Pop into the sales office and ask when you are next passing.

BW

Maricia

Offline Bunny

Nosy!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 20:04. »
I might just do that ;D

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Nosy!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 22:38. »
I was under the impression that they just built en masses back in the day!
I certainly wouldn’t keep making payments without seeing any progress.

They did build en mass, on an urb there would be dozens of properties at various stages, the average build time was 18 months,  there wasn't an option to stop making payments and also risky contractually, there were many buyers who lived on there nerves during those 18 months.
They dont like it up em !

Offline dleafy

• Supreme Member
Nosy!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 23:47. »
I’d be nervous too.
I like the idea of a new build, but I also like the idea of buying second hand as you can move in straight away to a property that has all the little extra things done. I’m sure you could spend a fortune making a new house a home.

Offline Shash

Nosy!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2018, 15:40. »
I have just heard from someone who was going to buy one of those villas that MASA does not have planning permission to build there. Hence everything has come to a halt until they do. Typical MASA!

Offline Bunny

Nosy!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2018, 19:02. »
 :o ::) :-\  Just doesn't surprise me at all!  We live in the red brick houses opposite and were told then that no housing could be built, so who knows what will happen now.  I do feel sorry for the people that have paid  money down. I would be fuming.

Offline Bunny

Nosy!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2018, 19:40. »
Have just read (see link below) that there has been ongoing problems since 2004!  they, Masa, owe millions apparently to the Council, it seems the new council have taken a, firm hand at long last!  Maybe that could explain the lack of a new school medical centre etc.
A lot of skulduggery has gone on in the past, and is only now coming to light.

http://aquiensantapola.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/AQUI-en-Santa-Pola-numero-15-enero-2018-Internet.pdf