Author Topic: Community charge  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Bumpkinblue

Community charge
« on: November 01, 2017, 23:29. »
Hi,

Own a property in Upper Monte y Mar and always pay our community charge to 'Community Mediterraneo ' - today noticed this months community charge has been paid to 'Sanchez Y Lloret EYC'.Went into their website for a look and not impressed to see it was designed by a 12 year old with an English/Spanish dictionary! Had no notice of this occurring,has anyone else in Upper Monte Y Mar had this happen with their payment?

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Community charge
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 00:05. »
Which urb are you on?

Offline Bumpkinblue

Community charge
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 08:30. »
Hi Spurs,

Alto - up by the Unide supermarket (or the old Maxcoop as everyone else calls it!)

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Community charge
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 09:59. »
Thanks but which urb you are on depends on which administrator you have it should be poligino 3.2 and a letter to finish it mine is 3.2 h but there are also 3.2 f g etc all by the old maxcoop

Offline mike and judith

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Community charge
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 12:37. »
Your initial administration are a company that,whilst having an office in GA, are a Barcelona based firm.  I would add that when they assumed responsibility for the main (3.2) community, did absolutely nothing other than pay the day to day bills.  As a result, all the progress that had been made re - tree planting, street signage, pursuit of debt from Masa, provision of street maps etc. just fell into total disarray.
Your new admin have offices in Alicante.
All the urbanisations within 3.2 need to be more proactive with their administrations in order to get things back on track, so we don't remain a concrete jungle that the developers left behind.

Offline Bumpkinblue

Community charge
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 17:00. »
Hello Spure,

Mine is also 3.2h - so are you also paying the new administration,and if so were you informed?

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Community charge
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 18:51. »
I don’t know yet haven’t seen a statement but no I wasn’t informed and it wasn’t in the minutes of last AGM

Offline Bumpkinblue

Community charge
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 19:59. »
Hello Spurs,

Have sent a PM to you,

Thanks,Paul

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Community charge
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 23:57. »
No prob in Spain next week will let u know