Author Topic: Building  (Read 997 times)

Offline petercs

Building
« on: October 28, 2017, 10:10. »
The dog s--t park at the top of Cardiac hill is being fenced off and a jcb has dug 2 deep holes before filling them in.
Has anybody seen what is planned for the site?

Peter

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Building
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 14:55. »
There  you go Peter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BeachLife

Offline Lolabunny

Building
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 18:42. »

Thank you Beachlife, it's very interesting. Had a look on Masa web site where much 'artistic licence' has been used, but looks okay and anything is better than having the dog s--- park!!!! It has been disgusting that people bring their dogs to our doorstep to do what they do!!! The smell is horrendous. Wonder where they will go now, you can bet it won't be on their own doorstep!!

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Building
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 19:02. »
It still amazes me that people don’t seem to pick it up in Spain that issue disappeared years ago in uk is it a fine offence I Spain to leave dogs mess like in uk

Offline Chris C

Building
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 19:29. »
Excellent news, will definatly improve that area. Still think that detatched house that stands on its own opposite chinese bazar there was an absolute bargain for 100k euros when ga homefinders sold it a couple of years ago, wonder how this development will jow affect its views

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Building
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 21:40. »
Chris - they will still get the view as that Solero hills development is pretty low rise- as you said  not a bad price when they sold it . But that group of houses has no pool access and there had to be some pretty extensive backfilling around the front of the property into the wasteland as the path in front of the house was collapsing. Looks ok now though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BeachLife

Offline oliversl

Building
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 22:14. »
hi there just had a look on MASA site and it looks nowhere near the top of the hill does it - looking at the plan where does it sit on that site looking from end of canarias 6 - cheers