Author Topic: Mercadona Pharmacy?  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
Mercadona Pharmacy?
« on: October 04, 2017, 14:27. »
Seems Mercadona in the GA Centre are advertising for a pharmacist........ :o

Offline Ash

• Supreme Member
Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 14:55. »
All they need now is a Pharmacy to work in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kim Watts

Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 15:13. »
All they need now is a Pharmacy to work in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do they sell medicine in there at all? I was looking for cough mixture earlier but couldn't find any medicines at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 15:57. »
Pharmaceutical dispensing is still a cartel in spain the same as newspapers and cigarettes, if the supermarkets were allowed to sell these items thousands would be out of work overnight. If you've ever bought children's calpol in spain you will see it can be 3 times the price of the uk, someone has to pay for the lovely shiny farmacias.
They dont like it up em !

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 17:34. »
But on the plus side a tablet I was running out of over
Here cost me €2.40 instead of £8.60. RIP of Britain could learn a thing or two from the pharmacies over here.

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 19:11. »
Here cost me €2.40 instead of £8.60. RIP of Britain could learn a thing or two from the pharmacies over here.

The 8.60 is the fixed fee for all prescribed medicine in england on some you lose where tablets cost pennies whilst thousands receive, drugs that would require a mortgage. The problem in the uk is the dolelites and the worried well oldies all popping pills like smarties curtesy of the tax paying rest of us.

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 20:03. »
And don't forget those parts of Great Britain that don't have to pay anything just because they have a history of abusing their bodies with deep fried everything.

Offline Graham H

Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 20:24. »

The 8.60 is the fixed fee for all prescribed medicine in england on some you lose where tablets cost pennies whilst thousands receive, drugs that would require a mortgage. The problem in the uk is the dolelites and the worried well oldies all popping pills like smarties curtesy of the tax paying rest of us.

You do talk sense Victor. I`d like a pint with you next time i`m over. We could be twins.

Oh don`t forget the Super Mums with multiple kids by multiple fathers.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 20:41. by Graham H »

Offline Stan

Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 21:18. »
And don't forget those parts of Great Britain that don't have to pay anything just because they have a history of abusing their bodies with deep fried everything.
Oooooohhhhh.....bitchy!

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 09:19. »

The last time i looked the english taxpayer was subsidising our northern neighbours quite heavily under the barnett formula, ive noticed jimmy cranky has wound her neck back in once she got the abacus out and crunched the numbers.

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 10:11. »

The last time i looked the english taxpayer was subsidising our northern neighbours quite heavily under the barnett formula, ive noticed jimmy cranky has wound her neck back in once she got the abacus out and crunched the numbers.

I think it was the worry about the import tax on Bucky that got her to wind her neck in.

Offline Stan

Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 12:45. »
And how much does the entire nation pay to subsidise infrastructure in the south east....crossrail, hs2 and the likes?

Offline jdr

Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 14:15. »
In My opinion GA certainly needs a second Pharmacy, as a resident of Don Pueblo the congestion of cars outside the present Pharmacy and parking irresponsibly, where we are boxed into our underground car park, and road Calle Monte is at saturation point especially in peak times, the proposed medical centre has never materialised, or will it ever will??. I don,t know how the three houses that are the Pharmacy and clinic were ever allowed by our administration, but I can only  guess!!!
Competition is always a good thing, and a pharmacy in the commercial centre, with plenty of free parking, would take congestion from what was and still is a residential area of Upper GA, hope one opens in Mercadona as soon as possible,
Cheers
Jim

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 18:01. »
And how much does the entire nation pay to subsidise infrastructure in the south east....crossrail, hs2 and the likes?

According to that weasel george osbourne HS2 was all about the northern power house, having lived in the Midlands and north for many years i struggle to see how a train line will make much difference up north.

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Mercadona Pharmacy?
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 21:44. »
Not many people in the South wanted HS2 in the first place, it has ruined a few of my friends neighbourhoods already, it will only enable people further out to work in London. A total white Elephant which just keeps the building industry busy. Crossrail is a useful addition to those wanting to get into the city quicker without having to change at Paddington.