Author Topic: Gran Alicant train.wrnt on the train at ,350pm from market stop at the clot the driver asked for ou  (Read 1271 times)

Offline cathk7@hotmail.com

Hi,Gran Alicante train.boarded at he market stop at350pm at he clot the driver asked for our tickets he hen clipped then.got of at Masa square.At 8.25boared at masa Square driver said we needed to pay as tickets were clipped we refused and we travelled to market stop we don't use train very often if we are wrong I will gladly go and pay but on ticket days 3.50euros round trip.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
As far as I am aware it certainly is a round trip, you shouldnt have to pay unless you exceed your starting point!! As you say it states round trip, think its owned by Baile buses, can anyone confirm that?
 perhaps an email to them?

Thank you Alicante Holiday Villas have sent them an email.

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
We've used the train loads of times but always from the start at the ga centre we then normally get off at the market, beach or shirley bassey. We then get back on hours later and complete our journey still with the original ticket.
They dont like it up em !

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
here is a sample jouney. You buy and board tram at library, you alight at sierramar and have a drink at dick turpins, you rejoin tram & alight at beach for a couple of hours, rejoin tram and alight at carabasi bars have some time there and rejoin tram and do some shopping at aldi by alighting @ centro commercial. Rejoin tram and finish your journey at your starting point the library. Always remember wherever you start your journey you can hop on/off as long as you don't go past the round trip ie your starting point. Been using the tram for 10 years so am seasond traveller.
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !

That is how we have used it,but on Sunday he asked for our tickets and he clipped it .so when we got on again he thought we were trying not to to pay.