Author Topic: Thieves about mercadonna car park  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Thieves about mercadonna car park
« on: June 12, 2017, 12:41. »
Just a quick post to let you know there are thieves about int he xarpark. And like an idiot I feel for them  off to the police station now. So will give more info when I get back.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 14:06. by Sookie »

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Theirs about mercadonna car park
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 14:05. »
I was getting into my car in the car park there was a car parked up and the side of me  they called me by shouting help can you help. So I got out the car spoke to them, they asked directions to Alicante told me their mum was ill in hospital. I got back into my car and I bloody knew called myself a few names. Checked what was taken out of my bag. And it was my wallet with credit cards on and my drivers licence, no cash was taken or my phone. Cards have all been cancelled and a police report done.
There was a man and woman sat in the car no idea ont he model they were Eastern Europe the woman has bleached blonde ginger hair and the guy was unshaven black hair with a pointed nose. I will be keeping my eye out and have every intention of taking photos or getting the car ref if I ever see them again.

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 14:46. »
Thanks for the heads up on this and sorry you got caught out, it is human nature to try and be helpful and this is what these scumbags feed on.
Mike and Jane Hopper

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 14:59. »
Scum . I got caught in Rome once really annoyed me at time but thinking back on it they only got a few quid and no one was hurt though I would like to hurt them if I ever got hold of them

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 16:04. »
I just feel like an idiot. But you live and learn, even when you know all about this type of thing happening. They left the loose credit card and my mobile so at least they left me something.

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 21:11. »
Horrible. Thanks for passing on the info, and rest assured anyone could get taken in.

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 21:23. »
I wouldn't give them credit for leaving you something it was purely that they didnt have enough time or opportunity to complete the theft.In some countries they would chop your hands off.
They dont like it up em !

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 23:17. »
Not giving credit at all. Just glad to have at least one credit card and my phone. Which I needed to use to phone to cancel cards in the wallet. They are scum, and that's me being polite. I'm sure I'm like everyone else give me 5 mins with people like that.