Author Topic: e- gigarettes  (Read 616 times)

Offline Gemstone

• Supreme Member
e- gigarettes
« on: May 16, 2017, 13:27. »
Has anyone tried giving up smoking by using these ? I'm trying but afraid I'm not doing too well  :-[

Offline Stuart159

e- gigarettes
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 15:56. »
Worked for me. Decided to try one whole day using only e-cig. At the end of that I new I would never have another cigarette, used the e-cig continuously for a year then went to extra strong mints. 4 years later gone from 40 cigs a day to none.

Offline Gemstone

• Supreme Member
e- gigarettes
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 16:00. »
Which taste worked for you ? I have got like ten different flavours and they all taste of peach ! so its back to my ciggies each time  :-[

Offline Stuart159

e- gigarettes
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 19:27. »
Hi Gemstone, the tobacco flavour is as the only one I used, called American tobacco I think.

Offline Gemstone

• Supreme Member
e- gigarettes
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 08:14. »
Thanks, will try that one next time.

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
e- gigarettes
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 09:08. »
I went from 30 a day to nil overnight because that time I wanted to give up instead of everyone else nagging me. Twenty five years later I still miss it.

Offline angieanded

e- gigarettes
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 16:17. »
hey i also smoked as a young boy at school aged 10 used to buy 5 dominos for a shilling  hide in the long grass playtimes and have a smoke
buy the age of 30 i was smoking an ounce of tobacco a day 50 pence an ounce  tried all differant was to give up cutting down buying cigars pack of 5 thought they would last all longer that turned to 3 packets a day i got so mad with myself i got up one morning went to work and left it all on the table and never went back to smoking and dont miss it today i done myself a favour if you want to give up then there is no cutting down or trying new things willpower is your only way   stay strong trust yourself that you can do it  and dont go back once you have started or thats all that timeyou have wasted trying to stop( hope you do make it )