Author Topic: Sunday Lunch  (Read 1356 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Sunday Lunch
« on: February 12, 2017, 21:37. »
I remember when The Belfry started doing their Sunday lunch there where loads of comments "who wants a Sunday lunch in Spain"
It would now seem that there are more places in GA offering Sunday lunch than there are in most UK towns.
It got my support from day 1, I love a Sunday roast, The Belfrys good, but I've got to say Mrs H pips it

Regards all

John 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline tony and lesley

• paradise is GA
Sunday Lunch
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 22:13. »
It was fully booked today John.

Always a good sign

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Sunday Lunch
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 22:25. »
Hi Tony, Paul seems to have cracked it, he's fully booked every Sunday, when we where there in January he had a full house.

Hope your having a good break and not needing to use the central heating too much!!

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Sunday Lunch
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 22:28. »
Weve had Sunday lunch at the belfry lots of times though not in the heat of summer and its very good, 3 courses and first drink included in price. Staff very professional and efficient.  Shame its in masa square which in my opinion is a bit of a dump needing a refurbishment.Are they linked to the  PUB opposite.
They dont like it up em !

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Sunday Lunch
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 22:33. »
They are indeed Victor, Paul and Michelle's empire.

Its the karaoke from Big Al's that gets me, Ive heard mating cats that have more tune in their cries than the folk who perform there at an excessive volume.

Regards all

John

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Sunday Lunch
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 22:46. »
Dont get me started on big Als, there are some excellent eateries in the square, patagonia,  saffron, belfry the pub and darbies the place just needs tidying up as its a bit scruffy.
They dont like it up em !

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
Sunday Lunch
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 14:48. »
Totally agree on The Belfry, five of us had lunch there yesterday and, as always, superb food and service!

Offline Shash

Sunday Lunch
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 15:26. »
I heard that Big Al's was selling up as they were going back to England. Any confirmation of this?

Offline Lolabunny

Sunday Lunch
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 17:33. »

Can't agree more. The Belfry never disappoints, brilliant carvery and the Winter Warmer menu on Friday and Saturday nights is soooooo delicious.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Sunday Lunch
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 18:12. »
The Winter Warmer menu looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Chris C

Sunday Lunch
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 20:56. »
Love the Belfry never had a disappointing meal there yet. Plus you can take your drinks from there over to the hole in the wall (the pub) and visa-versa

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Sunday Lunch
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 19:39. »
I heard Big Al's are doing Karaoke Sunday Lunches and it's going to be called Rock and Roasties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk