Author Topic: Wow wow wow wow  (Read 5591 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Wow wow wow wow
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 18:03. »
Terry was "in" today Sian and came and had a chat, football wasnt mentioned, we had a laught about me being the first person to respond to his January special offer.
The food was brilliant, the star course for me being a Beetroot risotto with roasted salmon and fennel..........I cook a lot of risottos, but after sampling this one today, one of the best I've ever had I need to go back to the classroom.
We turned left out of the hotel driveway and came home the long way round...........absolutely stunning scenery.

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Wow wow wow wow
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 18:45. »
 Did he ask you how you heard of his restaurant/ hotel. He did us and we mentioned you and your review on a forum.
The food there is amazing. Could happily take the chef home. Looking forward to going back again, would love to see the grounds in the summer time.

Sian

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Wow wow wow wow
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2017, 19:44. »
Must be why he made a fuss of me!!
It was only the second time we've been and when we walked in I said "we've got a lunch reservation in the name of Hannon"......the waiter quickly replied "we have a table for you John", which I found rather strange.
Terry appeared shortly after and thanked me for my reviews of our last visit, we had a laugh about how quickly I responded to his first week of January special offer!!
I'm pleased to say no mention of football, it's a subject I know nothing about
It was obvious from our chat that he's not just a figure head, he pays a lot of interest in the day to day running of the business

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Wow wow wow wow
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2017, 12:49. »
Nice to see an owner play an active roll and chat to his customers and guests.

Glad you enjoyed your lunch.

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
Wow wow wow wow
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2018, 19:30. »
Just came from an overnight stay at La Escondida on special March deal, for 250 euros per couple we got glass of cava on arrival on the lovely terrace, after going to room to change we then had afternoon tea again served on sunny terrace which consisted of another glass of cava, 4 types of delicious sandwiches, cream scones, cakes and a lovely pana cotta with a pot of tea.
Deal was also any pre dinner drink, any 3 course of a la carte menu which was superb, I had a massive rib eye steak and Jackie had salmon fillet, both had open ravioli with salmon, scallops and prawns as starter. Also included were a bottle of house wine, coffee and any liqueur you wanted.
Following day full breakfast included, we also made use of lovely indoor pool, a great day at a great price. They may Ben doing same deal into April but you need to be hungry to get through all food and drinks!!