Author Topic: Mr Squeegee professional window cleaning service  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Mr Squeegee

Mr Squeegee professional window cleaning service
« on: August 28, 2016, 22:30. »
Dirty windows? give them a clean with Mr squeegee your professional window cleaner with professional equipment. Comercial and domestic.
Gran Alacant and near by areas. call for a quote 604257094.
Put a sparkle in your life.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 11:15. »
Hope it goes well for you, I have a few neighbours wanting a window cleaner, I'll give them your number.
I had a touch of back pain last year and sciatica, I could have done with your services then, lifting the bigger windows out to clean them was indeed a pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 14:19. »
A clever design making the cleaning of inaccessable windows a simple task, lift out then lie on old towell clean frames and glass then pop back in. Would save the monthly ladder wobble back in the uk.
They dont like it up em !

Offline Stan

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 15:59. »
A clever design making the cleaning of inaccessable windows a simple task, lift out then lie on old towell clean frames and glass then pop back in. Would save the monthly ladder wobble back in the uk.
I'll do the lying on an old towel bit but stuff the rest, too much like hard work!

Offline Mr Squeegee

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 22:25. »
Thanks John on passing my numbers to your neighbours, hope your back is getting better. Like Victor said easy to pull windows or glass doors out if the frames, but some are still hard to get out if those frames.

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 11:17. »

They probably don't do it in the UK for security and draught reasons, too easy for Billy burglar to pop them out, and can you imagine the draught on a chilly February evening in Manchester.

Offline Mr Squeegee

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 07:58. »
Hi folks here is my email if you prefer to mail
mrsqueegees@gmail.com
Our service includes frames.
Addon service blinds, security grills and mosquito nets (screens).
Fully licensed.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 09:25. by Mr Squeegee »